Sunday, December 25, 2005

CHRISTMAS CARDS FROM ME TO YOU (WARNING: LARGE BANDWIDTH AND SIZES, CROSS-POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES

To everyone whose acquaintances I have made, deepened or renewed, I thank you, and I thank God as well for bringing you into my life too.


Please greet Kuya Jess (aka Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, if you are Catholic or Christian) today, it's His birthday you know... (Basta 'wag lang natin kantahan nang "Sa 'Yo ang kainan / sa 'Yo ang inuman!" the way one of my orgmates sorta did... Hindi po yata tama 'yun... v^_^000)


Here's some cards I made in the spirit of the occasion (special thanks to Anime Wallpapers and all its contributors). Please click only on the links you’re qualified to see (if you qualify on more than one, i.e., you’re a Povedan and also a cosplayer, click on whichever link mentions which qualification first). This is because I've customized them for each of you. ^~^ Thanks heaps!

For my relatives, my barkada, the Kaka Fun Club gang, other Poveda grrlz, and Mahal only

For my cosplay and otaku friends only, both Filipino and foreign

For my ICTUS friends only – hope you’ve greeted Kuya Jess already! v^.~v

For my UP Green Minds friends only

For my K1 Blockmates, CMC friends, UP friends and all my other friends who don’t belong in any of these

No comments: