Good day! My classmate and I in Broadcast Journalism are looking for ANY of the following people:
1) A PERSON (or family) CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN A (ROMANTIC) RELATIONSHIP WITH AN OVERSEAS FILIPINO WORKER
2) A PERSON (or family) CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN A (ROMANTIC) RELATIONSHIP WITH A SOLDIER WHO IS OUT ON DUTY
We are prioritizing those who have been involved in such relationships for MORE THAN ONE YEAR.
This is because our topic for our Valentine's Day-themed documentary segment is LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS. Hence, above all others we are also looking for parties who consent to be interviewed for this purpose. Please don't worry, all that we will be asking will be based on the following questions:
1) How long have you been in this relationship?
2) How long have you known the person with whom you share this relationship?
3) How do you manage to maintain the relationship, especially when you can't be with the other person on important days such as birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, or Christmas and New Year?
4) What is your advice for people out there who are involved in relationships like yours?
Interested parties may contact me, JOY, at 0917-8163296, or ERIC (the blockmate) at 0919-8608795. Please be ready to be interviewed ANYTIME WITHIN THIS WEEK (JANUARY 23RD-28TH) since this is already due on January 30th (and yes, our topic was only approved earlier today).
Thank you very much!
* PS To some people: For the record, MY BLOCKMATE chose the topic. Not me. v^_^0