Tuesday, January 31, 2006

News on the life of Ligaya and quizzes ganked from my friends' Livejournals.

Good news: My blockmate and I are done with the free-topic documentary. Apparently, he hadn't awakened since 6:00 pm yesterday when we were supposed to meet at 9:00 pm ... and suffice it to say he woke up at 5:00 am today, and then barged into my house at 7:00.

Bad news: We still have to take care of the transcriptions and scripts. Oh, and we're still getting a 5 because we submitted late. After all, submitting something to your boss obscenely late is a grievous crime in the media industry ... someone PLEASE remind me why I wanted to be a broadcast journalist again...? >_<0

Worse news: The transcriptions and scripts are due TOMORROW, JANUARY 31ST, 5:00 PM - and sadly I won't be in school to give them

Worst news: We still have HEAPS of documentaries to do! The pitch is due next Monday!

So, to keep my mind off things and as a break before I venture back into transcribing, here are some wonderful things I've stolen, because they rock. v^_^v

+++ QUIZZES SUCCESSFULLY POSTED FROM Ligaya. +++


Men See You As Choosy

Men notice you light years before you notice them
You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky
You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter
It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait


Mahal, I do hope you agree with me on the last line of one. ^_~


You Are Independent Sexy

You drive men crazy with your "playing hard to get act"
Except, it's really not an act at all.
You're a strong, sexy woman with her own life and interests.
And that makes men even more interested in you!


What about this one Mahal? ^_^


You Are Independent Sexy

You drive men crazy with your "playing hard to get act"
Except, it's really not an act at all.
You're a strong, sexy woman with her own life and interests.
And that makes men even more interested in you!


This one was hilarious because I had to admit that I DO NOT shave or wax my legs for anyone except myself. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Your Fashion Style is Trendy

You love fashion and live to shop
And keeping up with the lastet trends is what you love best
You know what's in, out, about to be in, and about to be out
You love to dress your friends and would make a killer celebrity stylist


I originally got "Girly," but I realized that I would rather pick boots over any other pair of shoes, so I took the quiz again (I originally picked "sandals showing a bit of toe"). v^_^0


You Belong in Rome

You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?


Gosh, this was a hard one... ^_^0 I'm glad I got something close to my personality, or so I hope! (Well, except maybe for the gorgeous Italian men bit... Mahal is gorgeous enough! v^.~v

Okay, I'm now off to dinner and then later I'll be offline to finish transcribing. I can handle ANY kind of slave-driving in the media world EXCEPT TRANSCRIBING. @_@


Post-script: If anyone here knows where in either Makati or Katipunan (QC) I can get origami paper, I will be forever grateful. v^_^v

No comments: