Thursday, September 28, 2006

Crossposted. Finally finished a week later. ^_^000

Date: 27-28 September 2006
Time: 7:00 pm-2:20 am
Venue: Starbucks, Pacific Star Building, Makati City; Mini-Stop, H.V. de la Costa cor. Leviste Sts., Makati City


Today from the original four - Geo, Adz, Leng and myself - we became NINE. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Welcome, Cheska (I'll add you if you don't mind :D), Dandan (I'll add you too if you don't mind &hearts) Erving, Kel and Elbeeeeeeeeeeeeen! ♥♥♥ !!! ^__________^ {huggle-glomps them all collectively}

Actually we are not all cosplayers but we all come from the same community, and have more or less the same demented sense of humour. (Well, save maybe for poor Erving, who returned from Canada too late to know all those retro Filipino commercials and anime that we kept making fun of for most of the night. ^_^0 The poor dear. Sana hindi ka na- out of place. v^_^0) I was the last to arrive (^_^0) but I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad they all waited for me - I already missed the YM conference earlier today plus the discussion on the (DISPUTEDLY yaoi) already, but they were so kind to give me a heads-up on what I missed, and literally and figuratively humoured me as well on things like home TV shopping, retro anime, retro Filipino commercials, landiang yaoi at yuri, green jokes and innuendo-laced dialogues, shameless camwhoring, Ouran High School Host Club, other funny stories, (and even serious, personal things that would best remain with the Starbucks Wednesdates Cosplay Group.

...Yes, I dub us as such. Totoo naman e 'di ba? XD

I swear I've never laughed to hard and so much in the way I have in the past six-or-so hours. d^V~b And I haven't stayed awake and hyperactive THAT long in AGES. v^_^0

Thank you guys, I love ya heaps! {huggle-glomps them all collectively again}

Oh yeah, hi to JM (who surprisingly looks very cool and much less angry, yay v^_^v). Um, sorry we forgot to tell you we were at Mini Stop at the corner of De La Costa and Levista till 2:30-abouts. ^_^000

And for those who missed the fun but would like to join us, we meet again on Wednesday, 4th October at Starbucks-Pacific Star Building, Makati City for the next round. v^_~v

(Amp, parang weekly kapihan/tsaa-han/keiki-an ito ng mga taga-media. Kaso, siyempre mas buraot, mas kalog at 'di hamak na mas masaya. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

This post has been brought to you by the word "p(u)westo" and the song Yakap Sa Dilim by the band Orange and Lemons. v^V~v

No comments: