Thursday, November 02, 2006

PORTED FROM VOX: QotD: Heaven Scent


What is your favorite scent?
Submitted by Erinen
My favourite scent would definitely be "Oceanus Eau de Toilette" by The Body Shop. It was introduced to me by one of my sisters - I forget which one - and I've been hooked since. I don't know if it ties in to my solar zodiac sign especially because of  the irony involved (Pisces ... about as watery as you can get, but I CAN'T and DON'T SWIM). And neither do I know how Ms. Anita Roddick and her team managed to blend together tuberose, water lily, violet, jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, musk, berries and wood. But ever since I sprayed some of it on the back of my hand, I has always been to me, as the Body Shop website puts it, "a fresh, clean fragrance reminiscent of crisp sea air." Even now when I spray it on I remember the few beach trips I've been to, and I feel much lighter - more floaty if I think about it. 


Unfortunately, I've heard it's being phased out. ;0;


Here comes my second favourite scent - A Touch Of Pink by Lacoste Parfums! Very fruity and summery. 

No comments: