- Longer weekends. As long as they are announced a week early and not sooner.
- Longer vacation days, so I don't succumb to the stress of my occupation and thus burn out easily. *looks meaningfully at her PR agency, which she loves but sadly doesn't offer more than 1 week's vacation at the most*
- Better eyesight. Glasses can be a pain even with the meganekko/girls with glasses/girl geek-nerd trend being big right now. If by some miracle I either suddenly possess enough tear glands which will facilitate immediate healing after eye surgery, or I just suddenly wake up with a marked improvement to my eyesight, I will be forever grateful. The only reason why I could not qualify for the surgery is because I can't cry - and because I can't cry, I can seriously go blind instead of heal during post-ops for the eyes.
- Handwriting that's reasonably easy to read. Ever since I was a child, I practised, but I could never get it right. I think I've just given up now because it's just so hard to conform my fingers into those words. X_x
- Infinite patience. Enough said.
- Retaining my capacity to sing. Once upon a time I had such a beautiful voice. ;A; I should start sleeping early though, but still that's kinda hard considering we have so many things to do at work and even get calls so late into the night... =_=
- Superior PC tech skills so I can finally reformat, reprogram, rewire and revamp my PC without worries. (I am trying to practise but I always get it horribly wrong. DX)
- Superior hair-doing skills. Seriously. I try so hard but cannot style my hair to save my life wallet.
- Superior make-up skills so I can do my own make. I mean, I AM getting there... but I wish I could be with it a bit faster, y'know?
- Superior styling skills so I can maximise the clothes I currently have and fit them into the current trends, instead of seeing all the pretty but trendy new ones that are being sold right now.
- The ability to discern which of my clutter stays in my room, and which goes.
- Superior cash and credit management skills so I can finally ensure my future.
- Superior business acumen, because I have inherited absolutely none from my perennially business-minded mum.
- Superior sewing skills so I can DIY my clothes and finally sew my own costumes. Alas, I am currently "sewing machine killer." XP
- The capacity to forgive.
- More courage and humility to ask for forgiveness from others.
- More self-control. This means prudence over my spending, moderation in my eating, restraint over my reactions, and particularly shutting up instead of talking, because obviously I have no bone of tact and diplomacy in my body. That way I wouldn't need to ask for forgiveness as much and I wouldn't need to try and remedy disasters that could've been avoided had I done better.
- More tact and diplomacy, along with the self-control.
- More courage to do things I've always been too scared of trying, like swimming, riding a bicycle...
- Increased speed and the ability to assimilate new actions quickly so I can start and finish work faster.
- More time to visit and hang out with my older sister in the USA. Oh, and the cousins too, but not so much them as with Ate. X3
- Meet Archfaith and my cosplay friend Mew Pudding in New York, and Pinksugarichigo along with all the other gyaru in California. Hopefully I can do the latter when I go to the US.
- Mahal with me right now and forever. Yes, I am thinking about marriage and raising a family. (Who'd have thought?)
- More free time. To party, to fix my room, to fix my handwriting, to fix my weight, to fix my LIFE...
- More sleep. Which reminds me, why am I still up?
Saturday, October 10, 2009
The 25 (Almost-Unreachable) Needs: Hoping God & the universe hear me!
These qualities and situations I have always desired for a VERY long time. I'm doing my best to work on these, but I wish some of them would come to me more easily. The others, well, they are what we call "suntok sa buwan" ... literally "a punch at the moon," the best English transliteration being "aiming for the moon." I am hoping and praying that they don't feel that way for very long though.