Saturday, January 17, 2004

A possible name and status change?

Yesterday, during class, my evil Comm 140 prof called me three different names, all permutations of my real name:

  1. J_y, my nickname since childhood, where most people recognize me by;
  2. J_y_e, the nickname I use in UP; and
  3. The kicker: JO -> now where the hell did THAT come from?!?! @_@;;;

And today, my mom, who was irate (as usual) for having to wait for my younger and taller sister to come home (as usual), accidentally  referred to my sister as "ANAK MO" (YOUR DAUGHTER)- to ME.  For those not in the know, I'm bloody friggin' 19 going 20.

I think a possible emancipation from my family, or at the very least a court hearing to have my name changed, is in order. @__________________@;;;

 ++ I shall be back after midterms, my UP Green Minds (no, it's NOT what you think - rather it's an environmental advocacy UP CMC-based organization) application, and other whatnot. Oh, and until I find me a host for my pictures, I can't show you just how cute my new hair looks. So until then, I remain the Goddess of Hope and Happiness... ++

</Ligaya> <!--1/20/2004 11:00:24 PM-->

No comments: