Thursday, January 01, 2004

"Happy New Year!" ... or My Lack of a Social life thereof

 Well folks, the year 2004 is here.


Unfortunately for me, my parents are not exactly party people and my sisters ... well, my sisters left me to go to the ball. Okay, maybe that was extreme, but they have their own shindigs to attend these days.


This is one of those times when I wish I have party friends who'll be there for the sole purpose of partying. But alas, most of my friends are, like me, only able to party if their 'rents won't drag them elsewhere - which, in this time and country, means New Year's clan reunions. -_-;;; Sigh.


Ah well, I guess this is a blessing in disguise - after all, I'll spend less and get to sleep more. Or, alternately, play Ragnarok. XD


And it's already past my bedtime. ^_^;;;



No comments: